Have you accidentally deleted memorable photos from your phone SD card? Those photos were very important to you? You are not even having backup of those photos? In such cases you might be wondering how to get back those photos from phone SD card. Every problem has a solution! Yes you can restore lost or deleted photos from phone SD card using an amazing third party application. First let us see few more photo loss scenarios which user may face:
- If any interruptions occur while transferring photos from phone SD card, to some other device, will lead to lose those photos
- Unintentionally formatting phone SD card will result in wiping out all files from SD card including photos
- By making use of single phone SD card on different gadgets or operating systems often, to access its information may lead to lose important photos from it
- Because of file system corruption, which stores and organizes SD card may lead to erasing of its data completely including photos
- Using Delete ALL / Erase All option accidentally, while navigating through various options on phone, will vanish all the data from SD card along with photos
Don’t be panic if you lost / deleted photos from your phone SD card, because photos which got deleted, will not be erased permanently, those will be present in that memory space only, so one can regain those photos, before any other file replaces it.
Guidelines to use the software:
Yodot Photo Recovery is a well-known utility which has the capability of recovering photos from phone SD card by following few simple steps. This tool can recover all type of photos such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, PIC, GIF, BMP, PSP, PCX etc. This software can recover files from pen drive, memory card, hard drive, camcorders, digital cameras etc. this application is built with advanced algorithm which help to find out the lost or deleted files from selected drive very easily. Its scanning technology will search the selected drive block-by block and restores the data and after restoring tool will stops you from saving regained data back to the same drive, from where it was lost or deleted. It can retrieve all files which are formatted with FAT16, FAT342, NTFS, NTFS5, extFAT, ReFS file systems. One can make use of this software on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Simple steps to use the software:
Connect the phone SD card to a healthy Windows computer using a proper card reader. Then download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software on that system. Further, launch the application and follow the instructions which are given on main screen. Then, you will find two options on upcoming window i.e., “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”. Choose the appropriate option in order to recover photos from phone SD card. Then, next window will show the list of drives present on your system, select the drive which represents phone SD card, to regain photos from it. Then software will scan the selected drive thoroughly and displays erased files either in “Data View” or “File Type View” options. Use “Preview” option to view recovered photos and click on “Next” option. Finally, save the recovered files on desired destination location on system or other storage devices.